Home :: Company Policies
- We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Visa/Mastercard, Discover).
- We accept money orders, certified checks and personal checks (must clear bank before item(s) is shipped). Please contact us so we can manually remove your purchased item from our system.
- We accept PayPal. Our Paypal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept bank wire transfers. Please contact us for our bank account information.
- All items will be shipped out within 1-3 business days.
- Our standard method is Federal Express 2nd day. Insurance is mandatory and included in the shipping price.
$1 to $500
$500 to $1,000
$1,000 to $5,000
- We will ship internationally... our standard international rate is $50 including insurance.
- You will be responsible for any customs or duties levied by your country's government.
- If you'd like overnight shipping, please contact us.
- All New York State residents are subject to an 8.625% sales tax.
- Any item may be returned for a FULL REFUND within 7 day of receipt. Illustration:
- There is NO RESTOCKING FEE
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition.
- Please send all returns to: Paraiba International, 20 East 46th Street, Suite 1100, New York, NY 10017
Day 1 - Item(s) is received
Day 1 thru Day 7 - This is your 7 day inspection period
Day 7 - Item(s) must be sent back to us no later than on Day #7.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our mailing list.Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.Privacy Contact information
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
- By Phone: (877) 888-1080
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
MORE... New Arrivals!